Indoor weekends with kids will be waste if you let them watch TV or Youtube all day long. You need to spend more time playing and teaching your kids if you want to improve their skills. Do not wait until elementary school, now you can teach your children math at home, beginning with counting.
For preschoolers (3 – 5 years old), mommy needs to be creative in teaching method to get their attention. Using anything around the house: toys, spoons, cups, clothes, flowers…is a good idea. But if the kids are still bored, let’s try this amazing Bees Theme Clip Cards. They can combine improving math skill (count from 1 to 10) and fine motor skill (using clips) in this game.
You will need:
- Bees Theme Cards
- Cardboards or PVC foam board
- Wooden clips (colored clips would be better)
How to do:
- Step 1: Prepare the Bees theme cards (download, print and cut into 10 pieces)
- Step 2: Glue or stick the Bees theme cards to cardboards to make them firmer
- Step 3: Tape all over the cards (make them last longer and waterproof – you can skip this step if unnecessary)
How to play:
- Let your kids look all over the cards to begin the game
- Choose one card, make them count the quantity of the objects (bees, bee hives, honey jars, flowers…) in the picture
- Choose the right answer among 3 numbers below and put the wooden clips on
- Continue with other cards
You can download the Bee Theme Cards for free HERE
If you get any trouble with downloading, please contact us through email Tipsmom.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let’s enjoy teaching time!