When the diaper seems too big
1. Lose around the thighs: Seal the tapes lower
2. Diaper is too long: Seal the tapes as low as possible. Fold the excess portion in front outwards.
3. Excess space at the back: Seal the tapes downwards at an angle.
When it seems too tight around the thighs
Seal the tapes higher towards the top of diaper
When it seems too loose around the thighs
Seal the tapes lower towards the center of diaper.
When should I change to a larger diaper size?
- When the diaper feels tight around the waist and thighs, or leaves marks on the skin
- When you are using the edge of the tape seal to hold the diaper in place
- When the diaper rise shortens and the waist line goes below the navel
- When there is an increase in the quantity of your baby’s pee and poo, resulting in leakage
- When your baby’s weight exceeds the indicated range in the diaper size selection guide.