Skin stretch marks are big problems for not only pregnant and new mothers but also for women who have trouble with rapid growth or rapid weight changes. Although these marks are not painful but they cause extremely bad effect to the beauty of skin.
There is no treatment that can completely remove stretch marks 100%; they only make stretch imprints blur. The list below recommends top 10 foods that help fade stretch marks safely at home without side effect.
- Green tea: Polyphenol in green tea helps prevent stretching process. However, pregnant mother should use with average amount because green tea also contain caffeine that is harmful for the fetus.
- Sweet potato: This is such a super food that protect the mother’s skin and enhance the development of the baby’s skin.
- Tomato: Eating potato is one of the best way to have a bright and smooth skin.
- Avocado: Avocado provides Vitamin E – good for your skin and helps prevent skin aging.
- Blueberry: Stopping oxidation and reforming skin pigmentation, these are the reasons for eating blueberry. Plus, this fruit is extremely rich of Vitamin C.
- Coconut oil:This is a common treatment for stretch marks, but the effect depends on each type of skin. Normally, stretch marks will fade and go smooth if you use coconut oil daily.
- Olive oil: Mix olive oil with a little sugar then rub the lotion on the stretch marks within 15 – 20 minutes. This is recommended an effective treatment.
- Glair/ egg white: You can apply glair directly on the skin to help reduce stretch marks. Leave about 15 minutes then wash away.
- Oatmeal: Mix well-cooked oatmeal with butter and milk (ratio between 1:1). Apply on stretch marks until it dry.
- Banana: A favourite fruit that helps prevent skin aging. Mash banana then rub on stretch skin, leave about 15 minutes then wash by warm water. Apply this treatment recently will improve your skin condition.